As a valued Matterport Channel Partner, you will be part of growing the industry’s most powerful 3D capture platform by driving sales and adoption of our Matterport Cloud and Pro2 cameras.
Join the Matterport mission to digitize the built world
million digital properties captured
thousand cameras used to capture spaces in more than 150 countries
billion sq. ft. captured
billion virtual views of spaces
million measurements made
patents granted & pending
Benefits of the Matterport Channel Program
The Matterport Channel Program is designed to offer tangible benefits to partners who develop expertise in the Matterport products to grow their business.
Rewards and Discounts
- Matterport Pro2 camera discount
- Matterport SaaS commission
- Sales and marketing assets
- Exclusive promotions
- Access to Matterport portal
- Marketing Development Funds [MDF]
- Lead generation activities
- Dedicated channel account manager
- Early access to new products
- Sales and product training
- Product technical support
3D Digital Capture for Everyone, Everywhere
Fast, affordable 3D spacial capture for industries that create the built world.
- All-in-one 3D scanning and reality capture.
- An individual scan takes about 18 seconds to scan and 10 seconds to transfer to be automatically stitched into a textured mesh.
- 3D scanning process is automatic - no registration markers and no manual alignment required.
- Embed annotations and media at precise locations in your digital twin.
- True 3D walk-throughs experience on any device.
- Enhance ability to connect and collaborate in 3D.
- Use Matterport Spaces as the foundation of the BIM process.
- Scan accuracy within 1% with the Pro2 camera.
- High-definition 4K photography, GIFs, and videos.
Become a Matterport Reseller
The Matterport Channel Partner program is only for companies interested in reselling Matterport Pro2 cameras and plans.
Strong candidates for the Matterport Channel Partner program include:
- Electronics and photographic e-tailers and/or specialized immersive technology (VR/AR/MR/XR) companies.
- Suppliers of goods and services to specialty contractors and other organizations in environmental safety, disaster response, surface preparation, restoration, and professional cleaning.
- Resellers for laser scanners. Computer-Aided measurement and Design, Manufacturing and Engineering (CAD / CAM / CAE), Product Data Management (PDM) and Building Information Modeling / Management (BIM)
Matterport Channel Partners agree to:
- Annual revenue commitment and business growth targets.
- Regular business and account reviews.
- Both parties sign a cooperative agreement.